Magento is ecommerce software that is used to create ecommerce websites. With the popularity of internet and the ability to reach customers across the world, ecommerce websites have become extremely popular. If you can ship products to different parts of the world and if you have services useful for people across the globe, you will benefit from an online store. Magento software can be used to create ecommerce websites that are difficult to create.
Developing ecommerce website using Magento ecommerce development software is cost effective because it is an open source platform. Any webmaster can create ecommerce websites without having to spend a fortune with this Magento software.
Normally, ecommerce websites are loaded with lots of information, making it difficult for administrators to navigate. Magento development makes it very easy for administrators to access any page at any time. Users too can navigate through the online store at ease and fill their online shopping cart at any time.
Benefits of Magento
1.Flexible pricing: These days, fixed prices just don’t cut it anymore. Be stubborn and customers will go elsewhere. Magento’s flexible pricing rules enable stores to create and implement a variety of marketing promotions. Like coupons, discounts, and special sales. Bundles and discounts off large-quantity purchases. Buy this and get that for free. We all know how much customers love this phrase. And the word ‘coupons’.
2. Increased Average Order Value: Magento also comes equipped with powerful tools that help maximize order value. That way, online stores are able the most of key customer touch points. Up-selling in the shopping cart or cross-selling on product pages are only some of the things that build on both the quantity and quality of a store’s customer relationships.
3. Social shopping: The Internet is going social, and so is ecommerce. With Magento’s flexible merchandising engine, stores can empower customers to make their shopping experience a more social one. The platform’s product browsing options include customer reviews, customer group-specific pricing, wish lists, E-newsletters, and, of course, the powerfully ‘word-of-Web’ Send to a Friend with Email.
4. Free shipping: One of the reasons why ecommerce has exploded is that the Web has empowered customers to shop at the comforts of their computer desks at home. No running around town to find a product. No cash wasted on gasoline. Magento promotes this world of convenience and economy by letting stores choose for themselves the ever-delightful Free Shipping option.
5. Mobile commerce: Okay, sorry; ecommerce isn’t just about customers shopping from the comforts of home. There are shoppers on the go, too, who browse and buy with their smart phones and iPhones. Magento enables the so-called M-Commerce by offering mobile-optimized versions of online stores. (There’s an iPhone-optimized theme already.) It allows retailers and manufacturers to automatically detect browser information and provide mobile customers either the full site catalog or a tailored selection of products; soon, with Magento, e-commerce will be a fully mobile, multi-channel experience.
Magnto Website Packages Price
6. SEO-friendliness: It’s easier for businesses to build and grow a customer base if they make it easier for customers to find them. Magento’s SEO-friendly structure and SEO tools – like URL rewrites – help stores become more visible on the Web – and to those search engines. Not only that; Magento can also automatically generate a Site Map for immediate display on site.
7. International support: We now live in a flat world, in the words of Thomas Friedman. You potential clients are not only in your neighborhood or city but across the globe. Information revolution ushered us into it. As a fully global platform, Magento allows expansion of businesses by offering multiple, multilingual, and multicurrency versions of sites to meet the needs of customers from all over the world.
INR 20,000/- onwords